The Official 'Get To Know You' Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
Good morning/afternoon/evening, SugarBombed!

As we all know, this is a forum by gamers, for gamers. We get to sit around and talk about games as much as we want with friends, new and old. But still, it's nice to learn about each other. So here's the thread to do so. I'll post a bunch of questions. Copy and paste and answer (though of course you don't have to answer those you're not comfortable with), and tag a few friends to respond. For more fun, add your own question to the list!

Here are the questions:
  1. Real Name:
  2. Age:
  3. Where do you live?:
  4. Favourite colour?:
  5. What is your first language?:
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?:
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?:
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?:
  9. Single, dating, or married?:
  10. Dogs or cats?:
  11. Favourite smell?:
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?:
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence:
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?:
  15. What about aliens?:
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?:
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?:
  18. What animal are you?:
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?:
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?:
  21. What are your hobbies?:
  22. Do you work? What do you do?:

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
I'll go first.
  1. Real Name: Dingo
  2. Age: 31
  3. Where do you live?: Pennsylvania
  4. Favourite colour?: Blue, purple
  5. What is your first language?: English
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: Yes, Spanish, German, and French.
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Wes--Canada, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, New Zealand, and Australia.
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: Books.
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Married.
  10. Dogs or cats?: Dogs. I have two puppers.
  11. Favourite smell?: Tea tree extract, evergreen needles, chocolate mint, and lavender
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: Dungeons and Dragons, 3.5
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: I am an eccentric, mildly egocentrist.
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: Yes.
  15. What about aliens?: Not in the "little green men" sense, but I believe there is life out there.
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: Sci-fi/fantasy
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: "Swing Life Away" by Rise Against
  18. What animal are you?: An eagle, duh....but no, a dingo.
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Growlithe. Fire pupper.
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: Been here since almost the start.
  21. What are your hobbies?: Woodcraft, Lego, D&D, video games, puzzles, reading, writing, drawing maps, and about a million other things.
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: I am a case manager--I work with homeless and near-homeless individuals to provide basic material needs, getting connected with benefits and resources, and establish a better support network.
  23. My added question--what would your dream video game be?: My ideal video game would be an open-world RPG. it would take place in a large city--something like New York, real or fictional--and would take place in modern times. You would build your character as a real person, complete with a job, hobbies, etc. The game could be played in a number of ways, but would start much the same--you playing out your day-today life. However, after a day or two (or longer, depending on how you play), you start to notice something beneath the surface. Ultimately, you can learn magic, become a bad guy, continue a normal life, or all kinds of shit.
Ima tag @Fallout God , @Eddie , @Monte , and @guul66 to get the ball rolling.

1. Real Name: Josh
    2. Age: 15
    3. Where do you live?: I'm really paranoid, sorry.
    4. Favourite colour?: Turquoise
    6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: I'm learning Latin, but it's not a spoken language.
    7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Yeah, to the Bahamas.
    8. Do you prefer books or movies?: Books
    9. Single, dating, or married?: Single
    10. Dogs or cats?: Dunno, love 'em both
    11. Favourite smell?: Chilly Wind
    12. What is your all-time favourite game?: I do like D&D, but I haven't played enough of it for it to compare to BoTW. But it's a close fight.
    13. Describe yourself in one sentence: I'm sarcastic and smart, a bit cunning and I have an unhealthy wish to always be the best.
    14. Do you believe in ghosts?: Yep
    15. What about aliens?: Definitely
    16. Favourite book or movie genre?: Sci-Fi, Humor
    17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Darude - Sandstorm, just for memesake
    18. What animal are you?: A Hawk, with a side of snake.
    19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Rayquaza, emperor of the sky.
    20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: New
    21. What are your hobbies?: Reading, Writing, Gaming, Drawing, Animating, Editing, Studying animals, and Academics
    22. Do you work? What do you do? No work m8

Eddie

The Writer
  1. Real Name: Edward
  2. Age: 21: June 25, 1996
  3. Where do you live?: Mississippi(hate it)
  4. Favourite colour?: Green
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: Bits of Spanish, but not mich
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: No
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: They are equal
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Single
  10. Dogs or cats?: Cats, but I love both
  11. Favourite smell?: Good steak with steak sauce
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: Fallout New Vegas
  13. Describe yourself in onesentence: I have many aspirations, I am to fearful to do anything.
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: No
  15. What about aliens?: I don't know if there are any, but it's logical to assume there are.
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: All are equal
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Sound of silence
  18. What animal are you?: Dolphin
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Snorlax
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: I was in the beta of the first site.
  21. What are your hobbies?: Reading, YouTube, movies, TV shows, gaming
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: I am a cashier at home improvement store and I work as a concessions prepper at an events center.

Last edited:

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Good morning/afternoon/evening, SugarBombed!

As we all know, this is a forum by gamers, for gamers. We get to sit around and talk about games as much as we want with friends, new and old. But still, it's nice to learn about each other. So here's the thread to do so. I'll post a bunch of questions. Copy and paste and answer (though of course you don't have to answer those you're not comfortable with), and tag a few friends to respond. For more fun, add your own question to the list!

Here are the questions:
  1. Real Name:
  2. Age:
  3. Where do you live?:
  4. Favourite colour?:
  5. What is your first language?:
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?:
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?:
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?:
  9. Single, dating, or married?:
  10. Dogs or cats?:
  11. Favourite smell?:
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?:
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence:
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?:
  15. What about aliens?:
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?:
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?:
  18. What animal are you?:
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?:
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?:
  21. What are your hobbies?:
  22. Do you work? What do you do?:
God fucking damn it Dingo, stealing my thread *mumbles incoherently*. I should report you for this. Instead I'm going to reply to the thread.

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
  1. Real Name: _____ Monte _____ (monte is my middle name)
  2. Age: 20
  3. Where do you live?: PA, USA
  4. Favourite colour?: Purple
  5. What is your first language?: me no comprende
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: took a few yrs of german, 2 of latin, 1 of Spanish (failed miserably)
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Bahamas, hopefully going to Italy soon
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: movies
  9. Single, dating, or married?: single (ain't got no time for these hoes)
  10. Dogs or cats?: dogs easy
  11. Favourite smell?: dingo's mom
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: new vegas
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: read my twitter bio pls.
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: yes
  15. What about aliens?: hell yes
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: crime or sci-fi
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Narcos ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtJ6yAGjsIs
  18. What animal are you?: Panda
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Umbreon
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: came up with the idea for the site in bed one night
  21. What are your hobbies?: gaming, writing, watching/playing sports (played baseball and basketball), tweeting, this shit
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: besides keeping this wonderful place running I have a shitty job at a supermarket that I am soon quitting (thank fuck)

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
@Dingo look up identity rpg, that's most of ur dream game right there besides the magic (if it ever gets finished) or yknow just walk outside

@Kraze fill this out pls

@Dingo look up identity rpg, that's most of ur dream game right there besides the magic (if it ever gets finished) or yknow just walk outside

@Kraze fill this out pls
  1. Real Name: Logan
  2. Age: 16
  3. Where do you live?: North Carolina
  4. Favourite colour?: Red or Blue
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: Nope
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Nope
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: Movies
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Single (forever alone, jk)
  10. Dogs or cats?: Doggos
  11. Favourite smell?: Fresh Pizza
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: I'd like to say Fallout 3, but I have over 3000 Hours in csgo, so I'd say CS.
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: I like food, sports, and put way to much time into video games
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: Not really, open to the idea though. ha
  15. What about aliens?: No
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: Post Apocalyptic or History
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Legend Has It by Run The Jewels
  18. What animal are you?: Panda
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Lucario, some kid stole my Lucario EX card when I was younger. :mad:
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: I'm an Original Gangsta
  21. What are your hobbies?: Video Games (duh), Basketball, Computers, and any competition basically.
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: I did landscaping with my Dad last summer, currently working on finding a Job right now.

Meetch

Known Poster
Rad Member
(This is a really nice idea Dingo!)
  1. Real Name: Mitchell James Rogers
  2. Age: 19
  3. Where do you live?: AUSTRALIA!
  4. Favourite colour?: Green!
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: I can speak German but have no one to ever speak German too
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: I have not. I've been given ample opportunity too, but haven't.
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: Movies! Movies are my life
  9. Single, dating, or married?: You forgot to put Engaged, Dingo :p
  10. Dogs or cats?: I like both for different reasons, but I'd have to go with cats because dogs are to energetic
  11. Favourite smell?: Books, probably.
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: Really hard to say, but I'd have to go with New Vegas, because it ticks most boxes for me! DOOM (1996) and Team Fortress 2 are in close as well!
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: I'm a film maker who never shuts up about film.
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: Its hard to say. I've had pretty creepy experiences (light switches turning themselves on etc) but ghosts as we know them sound awfully silly.
  15. What about aliens?: Oh hell yeah, this Universe is farrrr to big to not believe that there is something out there. I find that thinking we're the only planet with life in this ever expanding universe is plain arrogance.
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: My favorite movie genre would have to be Pulp
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Bernard Herrmann's "Taxi Driver" theme. A lot of my life is at night, so it suits!
  18. What animal are you?: A Human I hope
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Either Milotic or Salamance.
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: I was here wayyyy back, and everyone loved me. Trust me on that
  21. What are your hobbies?: Film Making and Modding
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: LOL (Nah I do night fill at my local supermarket. Good money, and great hours for me).

Name: Kyle
Where you live: The Moon
Favorite Color: Green
Main language: Whatever abomination is left of the English Language.
Speak other languages: Took 3 classes of Spanish in High School
Left home country: nope, planning on it hopefully
Books or Movies: Movies
Single, dating or Married: come on, I'm 15 and a nerd who plays video games and works with computers. Obviously single.
Dogs or cats: Dogs
Favorite smell: Vanilla extract
Describe yourself in one sentence: already did but I will again, I play video games and work on computers.
Aliens and Ghosts: I'm open minded
Favorite movie or book genre: Maybe Science Fiction
Favorite theme song: idk not sure
What animal are you: human
Favorite Pokémon: I don't play Pokémon
New or veteran of SugarBombed: New, but I'm planning on staying and being active
Hobbies: I play Golf, video games, I tinker with PCs, that's about it I think
Do you work? What do you do: Well I'm 15, but I do work on Saturdays at a place that my mom works and the boss pays me under the table.

Last edited:
  1. Real Name: Those of you who need to know already do.
  2. Age: 19
  3. Where do you live?: Nice try FBI
  4. Favourite colour?: It's all just light anyway
  5. What is your first language?: Gibberish
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: English
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Croatia, Italy, Spain, England, Belgium, Holland, Slovenia
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: Depends on the franchise
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Ha
  10. Dogs or cats?: I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 4 ponies, and 2 ducks
  11. Favourite smell?: Blood of my enemies
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: I suck at these kinds of questions
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: Sarcastic prick
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: *Shrugs*
  15. What about aliens?: *Shrugs in reverse*
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: I already told you I suck at these
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Would it be weird if I chose the Kim Possible theme?
  18. What animal are you?: A human
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Chimchar
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: I've been here longer than the all powerful sky dog.
  21. What are your hobbies?: Wait, you can actually do stuff with your spare time?
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: student

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
What is your favourite Pokémon?: Rayquaza, emperor of the sky.
Gooooood choice.

Describe yourself in onesentence: I have many aspirations, I am to fearful to do anything.
Sounds like a younger version of me. It gets easier.

God fucking damn it Dingo, stealing my thread *mumbles incoherently*. I should report you for this. Instead I'm going to reply to the thread.
Wait, you had this thread up? Sorry mate, I missed it if you did.

Favourite smell?: dingo's mom
Yeah, and she says you still owe her for your last "visit".

What is your all-time favourite game?: I'd like to say Fallout 3, but I have over 3000 Hours in csgo, so I'd say CS.
I mean, if your gut says FO3, then its FO3. Doesn't matter how much time you put into another game. I think I have something like 5000+ hours in Minecraft--and I love it--but it's definitely not my favourite.

Single, dating, or married?: You forgot to put Engaged, Dingo
Shit, yes I did. So I take it you're still single then, Mitch? :p

Favorite Pokémon: I don't play Pokémon
Go fix this immediately.

Where do you live?: Nice try FBI
Abord. Repeat, abort. He's on to us.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
  1. Real Name: im a heckin male chicken i don't have a real name.
  2. Age: *googles average lifespan of a chicken*
  3. Where do you live?: in the hen house
  4. Favourite colour?: im colorblind
  5. What is your first language?: BOK BOK
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: well, obviously, english
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: I once went out of the hen house
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: I PREFER SEEEDS
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Im a hecking chicken
  10. Dogs or cats?: dogs, they don't try to eat me.
  11. Favourite smell?: some of those dank seeds
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: life
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: bok bok biches
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: wtf is a ghost
  15. What about aliens?: yeah i saw one it was pink and angry. might've been the pigs tho
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: childrens books
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: the duck song
  18. What animal are you?: A donkey, ofcourse
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: rattata
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: bok bok i always been the real OG
  21. What are your hobbies?: IM A HECKING MALE CHICKEN
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: My job is to wake up early as heck and wake the faimly up. fucking losers wont get an alarm clock
  1. Real Name: Midlifechrisis Micheal
  2. Age: immortal
  3. Where do you live?: Estonia
  4. Favourite colour?: I like most bright colors.
  5. What is your first language?: Estonian
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: English and a little tiny bit of Russian
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Finland, Latvia, Sweden, not far, don't like traveling
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: idk fam both good
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Pimpin
  10. Dogs or cats?: both are kool kats but i think i like my dog just a little bit more than i like my cats
  11. Favourite smell?: idk wtf
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: idk some favs are Saints Row 3, Mirror's Edge, Mount and Blade, Team Fortress 2, don't have one game I like over all.
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: There is always something to be happy about.
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: Not really. But Im a fucking coward still
  15. What about aliens?: Lol probs life out there, but idk if they visited us, seems improbable.
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: i don't read enough of books and watch enough movies to know, but overall i really like Post-Apocalyptic themes so I guess Sci-Fi is on a good spot. This might sound like gay shit but I really enjoy a good small and well-done amout of romance in books.
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: idk
  18. What animal are you?: An ass, cuz people can make fun of me and I'll still be gray.
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: pokemon is for nerds.
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: Im the most OG here I was among the last that left the site (I litreally left when it was closed).
  21. What are your hobbies?: Long-distance running, shitty pixel art, writing-writing-writing, having shitty immortal problems
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: Work is for nerds.

Last edited:

Chatroom