The Official 'Get To Know You' Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
  1. Real Name: Bjørn
  2. Age: 26
  3. Where do you live?: England
  4. Favourite colour?: Green
  5. What is your first language?: English
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: Norwegian
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Norway
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: Books
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Wouldn't you like to know.
  10. Dogs or cats?: Both.
  11. Favourite smell?: That autumn smell.
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: Rock hard for a few, let's say Advance Wars 2 right now.
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: "Hated, Adored but never ignored."
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: No.
  15. What about aliens?: Nnn. Maybe.
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: The Hobbit and Northern Soul.
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: Raise Hell by Dorothy.
  18. What animal are you?: Fox.
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: Arcanine.
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: OG. Me, SL, Bran. We rocked SB.
  21. What are your hobbies?: Archery, Reading, Running, Cooking, Painting, Writing. Listen I'll try anything at least once.
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: Chef but I moved to a popular fast food chain to chase management training.

1. Real Name: im a heckin male chicken i don't have a real name.
  2. Age: *googles average lifespan of a chicken*
  3. Where do you live?: in the hen house
  4. Favourite colour?: im colorblind
  5. What is your first language?: BOK BOK
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: well, obviously, english
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: I once went out of the hen house
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: I PREFER SEEEDS
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Im a hecking chicken
  10. Dogs or cats?: dogs, they don't try to eat me.
  11. Favourite smell?: some of those dank seeds
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: life
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: bok bok biches
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: wtf is a ghost
  15. What about aliens?: yeah i saw one it was pink and angry. might've been the pigs tho
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: childrens books
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: the duck song
  18. What animal are you?: A donkey, ofcourse
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: rattata
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: bok bok i always been the real OG
  21. What are your hobbies?: IM A HECKING MALE CHICKEN
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: My job is to wake up early as heck and wake the faimly up. fucking losers wont get an alarm clock
  1. Real Name: Midlifechrisis Micheal
  2. Age: 16
  3. Where do you live?: Estonia
  4. Favourite colour?: I like most bright colors.
  5. What is your first language?: Estonian
  6. Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: English and a little tiny bit of Russian
  7. Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Finland, Latvia, Sweden, not far, don't like traveling
  8. Do you prefer books or movies?: idk fam both good
  9. Single, dating, or married?: Pimpin (aka single ;----( )
  10. Dogs or cats?: both are kool kats but i think i like my dog just a little bit more than i like my cats
  11. Favourite smell?: idk wtf
  12. What is your all-time favourite game?: idk some favs are Saints Row 3, Mirror's Edge, Mount and Blade, Team Fortress 2, don't have one game I like over all.
  13. Describe yourself in one sentence: There is always something to be happy about.
  14. Do you believe in ghosts?: Not really. But Im a fucking coward still
  15. What about aliens?: Lol probs life out there, but idk if they visited us, seems improbable.
  16. Favourite book or movie genre?: i don't read enough of books and watch enough movies to know, but overall i really like Post-Apocalyptic themes so I guess Sci-Fi is on a good spot. This might sound like gay shit but I really enjoy a good small and well-done amout of romance in books.
  17. If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: idk
  18. What animal are you?: An ass, cuz people can make fun of me and I'll still be gray.
  19. What is your favourite Pokémon?: pokemon is for nerds.
  20. Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: Im the most OG here I was among the last that left the site (I litreally left when it was closed).
  21. What are your hobbies?: Long-distance running, shitty pixel art, writing-writing-writing, having shitty teen problems
  22. Do you work? What do you do?: Work is for nerds. (Student)
I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through XD

• Where do you live?: Virginia, though for the majority of my life I lived in Florida
  • Favourite colour?: Blue
  • What is your first language?: English
  • Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: I can write basically enough in Spanish, and can speak it very brokenly. I wish to hone it more due to the increasing number of Spanish-speaking Americans :D
  • Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: Nope, but I would love to travel to my great-grandparents' slice of Germany
  • Do you prefer books or movies?: Depends on my mood, but generally I love and cherish both. I mostly consume Science Fiction and Dystopian, so I can greatly enjoy both Interstellar and Fahrenheit 451
  • Single, dating, or married?: Single
  • Dogs or cats?: Doggos
  • Favourite smell?: Coffee. It reminds me of days full of Starbucks and Comic Book Store runs with my dad.
  • What is your all-time favourite game?: Either GURPS or Morrowind. I love D&D 3.5, but my entire outlook on the potential of character-based role play changed with GURPS.
  • Describe yourself in one sentence: Apparently likable, approachable, and intelligent, but always socially anxious about everything I do and say.
  • Do you believe in ghosts?: If I can stretch ghosts to 5th Dimensional beings attempting to interact with us through time and space, then sure. Entirely possible by my standards :D
  • What about aliens?: There are trillions of galaxies, each holding trillions of stars, each with a handful of planets in orbit, inhabiting possibly multiple universes. Of-fucking-course they exist.
  • Favourite book or movie genre?: Science Fiction / Dystopian
  • If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: My Way - Frank Sinatra
  • What animal are you?: Human
  • What is your favourite Pokémon?: Never played it, unfortunately.
  • Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: I joined on the first day of beta, minutes after watching Matty's original announcement video. It's a day I'll never regret :)
  • What are your hobbies?: Vidya Gaemz, Computer / Game programming, Magic The Gathering (Though not very recently), reading, video-making, and writing especially.
  • Do you work? What do you do?: Nope

Chatroom