The Official 'Get To Know You' Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Where do you live?: Falkirk, Scotland
Favourite colour?: Blue
What is your first language?: English
Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: no
Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?:London, England
Do you prefer books or movies?:Movies
Single, dating, or married?:Single
Dogs or cats?dogs but I have more nostalgia for cats as I had a Three legged black and white one called Jazmin first
Favourite smell?: Pizza honestly
What is your all-time favourite game?:Fallout New Vegas
Describe yourself in one sentence: Sarcastic
Do you believe in ghosts?:yeah
What about aliens?:yes
Favourite book or movie genre?drama
If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?:I honestly just can't decide with this one...
What animal are you?: Well due to a test I took a while ago I apparently identify as a Porcupine
What is your favourite Pokémon?:Charmander
Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: I was here in the first era.
What are your hobbies?:Writing scripts and outlines, talking, putting what I said in to audacity in to my video editor, editing them in Sony Vegas Pro 13 for YouTube videos Gaming on my computer, PS4 and Xbox 360, going outside for walks somtimes, watching YouTube videos, anything to try and entertain myself and keep me happy really
Do you work? What do you do?:I'm still at college and coming in to a course to do NQ computing connect with your future course in City of Glasgow College.

lmao im maddd late but whatever
  • Where do you live?: nyc, ny, usa, earth
  • Favourite colour?: uhhhhh shit prob cyan or teal or whatever im feeling ion really got a fav
  • What is your first language?: englisshhh
  • Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: na
  • Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: naaa im too broke for that
  • Do you prefer books or movies?: movies
  • Single, dating, or married?: in a relationship w/ my girl of 5 years
  • Dogs or cats?: dogs
  • Favourite smell?: shit uhmmm prob that new car smell or febreeze
  • What is your all-time favourite game?: its a split between san andreas, fallout 3 and fallout nv
  • Describe yourself in one sentence: silver tounged devil
  • Do you believe in ghosts?: na
  • What about aliens?: def, there's gotta be life out there somewhere. its just crazy bc what if we find a planet with like other humans but they still in live caveman times? we the aliens that we predict aliens as, like we got planes and robots and etc etc like we just depicting ourselves tbh
  • Favourite book or movie genre?: action moves, shit with liam neeson in it
  • If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: ill get back to ya on that
  • What animal are you?: bear
  • What is your favourite Pokémon?: i never watched that show or played the games but prob that one nigga that breathes fire, charmander? some shit like that
  • Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: uhhh i joined in like july when this shit first started, dont let the join date fool you
  • What are your hobbies?: graffiti, cooking
  • Do you work? What do you do?: EMT

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
lmao im maddd late but whatever
  • Where do you live?: nyc, ny, usa, earth
  • Favourite colour?: uhhhhh shit prob cyan or teal or whatever im feeling ion really got a fav
  • What is your first language?: englisshhh
  • Do you speak any other languages? If so, which ones?: na
  • Have you ever traveled out of your home country? Where?: naaa im too broke for that
  • Do you prefer books or movies?: movies
  • Single, dating, or married?: in a relationship w/ my girl of 5 years
  • Dogs or cats?: dogs
  • Favourite smell?: shit uhmmm prob that new car smell or febreeze
  • What is your all-time favourite game?: its a split between san andreas, fallout 3 and fallout nv
  • Describe yourself in one sentence: silver tounged devil
  • Do you believe in ghosts?: na
  • What about aliens?: def, there's gotta be life out there somewhere. its just crazy bc what if we find a planet with like other humans but they still in live caveman times? we the aliens that we predict aliens as, like we got planes and robots and etc etc like we just depicting ourselves tbh
  • Favourite book or movie genre?: action moves, shit with liam neeson in it
  • If you could pick a theme song, which song would you pick?: ill get back to ya on that
  • What animal are you?: bear
  • What is your favourite Pokémon?: i never watched that show or played the games but prob that one nigga that breathes fire, charmander? some shit like that
  • Are you new to SugarBombed, or were you here in the First Era?: uhhh i joined in like july when this shit first started, dont let the join date fool you
  • What are your hobbies?: graffiti, cooking
  • Do you work? What do you do?: EMT
if this site weren't dead there'd be tons of ppl on yo ass for necro

Chatroom