The Sims 5

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
The Sims 4 is four years old, and seeing as The Sims 3 came out 5 years before in 2009, it's reasonable to expect The Sims 5 is right around the corner. What would you like to see in The Sims 5?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
I would love a Sims game to be complete at launch. No $40 pets, seasons, or any other bullshit they've been reselling with each new entry since 2000... That'd be nice.
I'd even be cool with a $50 season pass or something. Just don't expect me to spend $500 to access the full game and I'm cool.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
I would love a Sims game to be complete at launch. No $40 pets, seasons, or any other bullshit they've been reselling with each new entry since 2000... That'd be nice.
Hah, that won't happen. Those games are pretty much calling for you to pirate them.
The Sims 4 is four years old, and seeing as The Sims 3 came out 5 years before in 2009, it's reasonable to expect The Sims 5 is right around the corner. What would you like to see in The Sims 5?
I'm not sure they have anything to ADD to the series, maybe they realized that and are refraining from making another game for a while. Pushing out a game with now new features isn't easy to market.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Hah, that won't happen. Those games are pretty much calling for you to pirate them.

I'm not sure they have anything to ADD to the series, maybe they realized that and are refraining from making another game for a while. Pushing out a game with now new features isn't easy to market.
Most of their games don't have a ton of new features anyway. I think it'll basically be the Sims 4 with cleaned up graphics and open-world towns like in 3. Then there might be a couple little new features and maybe jobs you can go to like in Get to Work.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Most of their games don't have a ton of new features anyway. I think it'll basically be the Sims 4 with cleaned up graphics and open-world towns like in 3. Then there might be a couple little new features and maybe jobs you can go to like in Get to Work.
They need at least some new features and I doubt that is enough, but I guess the only way to know is see. Maybe they come up with something we can't even think of, it's not out of the question. Lots of tricks are possible for marketing

Chatroom