• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

The Tango Mango Sweet Tango

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Have you ever seen a man who looked awfully tasty~?

One who could take everything a step forward, remove his arm, and take it within his own spine?
AXE

I just wish I could see a man like that. With my own two eyes.

I am very lonely; please read my poetry~!

Last edited:
My poems speak to me in a way like no other,

the way your friends spoke to me like no other,

everyone comes to me like no other,

nothing comes to anyone like no other,

everything is special.

I came home one morning, noticing a spry, young child sitting upon my chair.

I asked him what the matter was, and he sprung from his sprigged spot and was off with a spoof.

This moment spanned the length of seven days, surprisingly.

People think a sweet mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true sweet is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can sweet your life.

Have you ever seen a man who looked awfully tasty~?

I just wish I could see a man like that. With my own two eyes.

I am very lonely; please read my poetry~!
One who could take everything a step forward, remove his arm, who looked awfully tasty~?

c:

I found myself an ideal boy, one with hair as short as the grass. Soaked in oils, oh so delightful.
I embrace him, smear in his grease, his juice is leaking, red in two places. Have you ever seen a lover who looked awfully tasty~?

The child came in the night, Green and fast. I taught him ways to enjoy life. Gone from the past. It won't move!
Like me~. Have you ever seen a treat who looked awfully tasty~?

Chatroom