What are your top 5 Ubisoft games?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Ubisoft has quite a reputation, most of it being negative. However, they have developed and published a number of good games over the years. What are your top 5 Ubisoft games?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
AC Brotherhood
AC2
South Park TSOT
Far Cry 3
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
I started AC2, but a glitch ruined my save like 5 hours in :(. Would you say it's worth restarting?

Mine are as follows:
1. AC Odyssey
2. Watch Dogs 2
3. Far Cry 5
4. AC3
5. Far Cry Primal

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
I started AC2, but a glitch ruined my save like 5 hours in :(. Would you say it's worth restarting?

Mine are as follows:
1. AC Odyssey
2. Watch Dogs 2
3. Far Cry 5
4. AC3
5. Far Cry Primal
Absolutely, pick up the Ezio collection which has 2 and brotherhood remastered. Back when AC still had an identity

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
I mean, AC needed to evolve somehow. The old formula got stale.
Yes but it didn’t need to totally do away with the whole “assassin” aspect which was like the whole point of the series. Now it’s just a historical fiction rpg

Just my personal picks. Mostly nostalgia and stuff but doesn't really reflect any indication on how *good* they are, more just personal impact on me.

1. Assassins Creed Black Flag (Sea Shanties)
2. Far Cry 3
3. Ghost Recon Wildlands
4. Splinter Cell (The original, it revolutionised how I looked at games with the stealth aspect)
5. Rainbow Six (The original, one of the first games I owned)

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
I've never played an Anno game. How would you say it compares to other city builders?
anno games are a lot about micromanaging supply routes together with making sure you have production chains that produce everything your people need. Anno 2070 is a lot of fun and can take hours without me even noticing.

Chatroom