What battles/fronts would you like to see in Battlefield V

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
Battlefield V has been revealed, but we really don't know too much about what we'll be playing come October. They've said they want to focus on areas of the war, so we'll be seeing maps and campaigns from Norway, North Africa, and possibly the Netherlands. This could produce exciting results, but it could also cause important theaters or the war such as the Pacific and the Russian front to be neglected. What are your thoughts on this? What battles or fronts would you like to see make an appearance in Battlefield V? Personally, I think the Winter With the Russians and the Finnish and the Second Sino-Japanese war would make great additions.

Last edited:

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
I really would wanna see the pacific war as well as the winter war or anything with the soviets im really getting sick of ww2 games only being in western europe i would also like to do some sas sabotage missions in africa in the story mode
Agreed. How would you feel about a new spin on Western Europe though? Like maybe focusing on more obscure conflicts like Rotterdam and Dunkirk rather than D-Day which has been done to death

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
We already have empires edge and Monte grappa I would rather dice explore new countries like Norway which they are.
Yeah, but I'm more picturing the Sicily campaign and whatnot which is very different than northern Italy. I just think it's an interesting, somewhat major episode of the war which is seldom explored.

Obama

Known Poster
Yeah, but I'm more picturing the Sicily campaign and whatnot which is very different than northern Italy. I just think it's an interesting, somewhat major episode of the war which is seldom explored.
Ye could be interesting I also wanna sea Pacific which isn't looking likely at the minute

Chatroom