• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

What new content would you like to see from Civilization VI DLC?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
The first Civilization game released over 25 years ago, but there are a shit ton of interesting and impactful civilizations and leaders that haven't been implemented in-game. As DLC for Civilization VI rolls out, I continue to think about all the new civs and leaders I'd like to see. What civilization, leaders, and/or features would you like to see next?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
lol ain't played 6 but want to contribute to the discussion
Well, you don't necessarily need to have played 6 specifically. What's a feature/leader/civ you'd like to see introduced to the series?

Personally, I think an Israel/Judea civ would be cool, but that's never happening. I'd also like to see a Swiss civ which is much more likely. It'd also be cool to see a different leader for India. I'm tired of Gandhi, and there are so many cool Indian leaders from before the British occupation.

Last edited:

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Well, you don't necessarily need to have played 6 specifically. What's a feature/leader/civ you'd like to see introduced to the series?

Personally, I think an Israel/Judea civ would be cool, but that's never happening. I'd also like to see a Swiss civ which is much more likely. It'd also be cool to see a different leader for India. I'm tired of Gandhi, and there are so many cool Indian leaders from before the British occupation.
civ 4 had other leaders?
and why wont there be an isreal civ?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
civ 4 had other leaders?
and why wont there be an isreal civ?
Did it? I've only played Civ 5 and 6 plus watched vids on other civ games. Haven't seen another Indian leader, but ok.

Because Palestinians, Muslims, and/or progressives would get all butthurt.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
and?
Over what? Judaism existing in the world?
And I just think it'd be cool to have a couple different leaders for India.

Depends on the person. For some, that's probably the issue. I don't really understand it, but from what I've heard, they think Israel is some evil imperialistic empire stealing land from peaceful Palestinians. That idea (and, you know, basic anti-semitism) led to the BDS movement against Israel. They could avoid contraversy by focusing on the older times and name it Judea, but the other issue is the capital. If they make Jerusalem the capital, Muslims and progressive might get upset, but if they don't make Jerusalem the capital, Jews and Conservatives might get upset. I just think it's a touchy subject they won't dabble in. That's why I think they haven't done it yet.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Ok, this topic derailed quickly... Let's get back on track

So what new stuff would you want to see introduced to Civilization series?

Chatroom