Question What Would You Rather?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
This is a thread focused on scenarios, and which option you would rather choose.

To start the ball rolling: Would you rather watch 100 Alex Jones Infowars videos or 100 Anita Sarkeesian videos?

Fallout God

Both
At the same time
=A fate worse than death.

At least Alex is funny to a degree, Anita just makes me want to not live on this planet anymore "women giving birth is sexist" (I'm paraphrasing of course).

At least offer your own WWYR XD

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
=A fate worse than death.

At least Alex is funny to a degree, Anita just makes me want to not live on this planet anymore "women giving birth is sexist" (I'm paraphrasing of course).

At least offer your own WWYR XD
Would you rather in every way better option or in every way worse option, but with enough streching and imagination someone is going to think its the better option and feel all elitist for choosing it.

Fallout God

Would you rather in every way better option or in every way worse option, but with enough streching and imagination someone is going to think its the better option and feel all elitist for choosing it.
Yeah... I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
Alex Jones. He's actually entertaining, Anita is just annoying.

Ok, would you rather live in total anarchy or total communism/government control?
Agreed.

Hmmm, one way you live a orderly life where your government could snatch you up any moment for doing a minor thing, the other way there is no semblance of order and constant chaos.

I feel like both are equally bad in their own way, but I'd rather live in a world where there isn't illusions of peace while people are simultaneously kidnapped and tortured without oversight. I guess out of the ashes of anarchy, would come a better world too.

guul66

Ok, would you rather live in total anarchy or total communism/government control?
Total anarchy as the political anarchy, not anarchy in the meaning of chaos?
If there is no chance the world changes and this type of "government" will persist, then anarchy, as anarchy, while a shitty form of government, can kind of work if people aren't dicks to eachother.

Total anarchy as the political anarchy, not anarchy in the meaning of chaos?
If there is no chance the world changes and this type of "government" will persist, then anarchy, as anarchy, while a shitty form of government, can kind of work if people aren't dicks to eachother.
total anarchy as in there's no government. people are free to do whatever the hell they want with absolutely zero restrictions or boundaries.

guul66

total anarchy as in there's no government. people are free to do whatever the hell they want with absolutely zero restrictions or boundaries.
yeah well still, people probably wont go around killing eachother. Social norms exist without government

talking about how a total anarchy would never stay as a total anarchy because many many reasons is another topic, though.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member

Give me the authoritarian police state, please. Life would suck, but I probably wouldn't live in the same perpetual anxiety and paranoia as if I lived in anarchy.

Would you rather live in 1400 AD or 2300 AD?

guul66

Give me the authoritarian police state, please. Life would suck, but I probably wouldn't live in the same perpetual anxiety and paranoia as if I lived in anarchy.

2300 AD ofcourse? this question is stupid.
The future is probably better than the middle ages

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Since the middle ages life has been getting better. Even if we get wars and stuff in the future doesn't mean that life gets as worse as the stone ages.
Stone ages =/= middle ages
Yeah, but things could quite easily go down hill from here.

Fallout God

Future 100 percent. I wouldn't want to go back to a time where people speak a different version of English, there are none of the modern world's luxuries, little to no technological progress, and people are barbaric. You already know how terrible the past is, at least with the future there's a hope for something better.

Well considering that by 2300 AD, the world will probably be completely destroyed, I'll go back to 1400 AD and bring them the Nuclear Bomb to end the world even earlier.

Middle Ages isn't exactly what I'd describe as "The time to be alive!"
2300 AD to see if we have unlocked the secret to inter-galactic travel via warping. That'd be fun.
Either that or the entire human race is extinct due to Earth's resource depletion and futuristic warfare. That would not be fun.

Would you rather die or be the only one alive on Earth?

I'd rather be the last one alive. I could do whatever I want from then on. Even though I'd be lonely I could live out the rest of my days doing whatever. Would you rather be the only person of your species on another planet full of extraterrestrial species? Or be the only person of your sex on the planet? With aliens you can mate and have children in this scenario.

Chatroom