What's the best country in the world?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
oh look at us we have very direct democracy hey citizen whats ur opinion on the DOG REGULATIONS?
Hey, they're smart enough to avoid minimum wage laws and peasant health care in their system which is more than you can say for most countries.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
yes
I'm no commie but a capitalist Utopia isn't an Utopia for me.
I'm obviously exaggerating, but Switzerland has some of the highest wages in the world, a consistently low unemployment rate, and extremely high living conditions. That's the market at work.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Don't exaggerate like that when proving a point.
https://www.stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html
Most notably "Finland is the happiest country in the world"
I don't see what's wrong with exaggerating by saying that Switzerland is a capitalist Utopia, but ok. I obviously can't look through all those studies, but several stuck out to me as BS like the one saying that the Scandinavian countries are the freest. Finland has literal blasphemy laws. And happiness is a purely subjective measure of the quality of a country. In fact, an extremely large number of those were extremely subjective or just plain wrong (e.g. 'feel second least insecure', 'second best in social progress', 'third most socially just', 'most independent judicial system', etc). That's not even mentioning all the meaningless measures like most female MPs.

Chatroom