What's your favorite BGS game?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I don't really like anything BGS has actually made, moreso things that BethSoft has published - but this isn't a thread about that so I digress. I suppose if I had to choose something, I guess I'd pick Fallout 3?

Radvantage

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really pick one since a lot of their TES games are great because they accomplish something unique in some particular aspect of design, but suffer in some other way. I love a lot of Fallout 3's quests and NPCs, and really like the gameplay and factions of Fallout 4, but probably prefer Oblivion overall for its quests, writing, and class system.

In terms of factions and interactivity, I'd say Morrowind is the best, they really just allow you to flex your imagination with the amount of tools/spells/weapons/enchantments in that game (even if it is unbalanced and clunky). That said, if they made Daggerfall today with a focused, dynamic story path with modern procedural generation and graphics, it might be the best fantasy role-playing game experience ever.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
I've only really played three BGS games with those being Skyrim, Fallout 4, and Fallout 3, and out of those, my favorite is honestly Fo4. They're all pretty bad in their own ways, and Fo4 is undoubtedly inferior in a variety of ways. Still, it at least had a half decent story.

Chatroom