• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

What's your favorite PC strategy game?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
From Xcom to Crusader Kings, there are a lot of great strategy games.available on the PC. Which is your favorite?

My favorite PC strategy game is Medieval 2: Total War. For being over 10 years old, the game still looks and runs great. The campaigns are epic and you can play as almost every faction. The mod community has also kept the game alive with Third Age Total War, a Lord of the Rings Mod, as well as plenty of other mods. I still come back to this game for endless hours of fun.

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
Real time stratagy: would be Star craft then probably Age of Empires 2
Turn based Stratagy: Master of Orion "Super nostalgic for me"

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Some good stradegy games I've played are:
AOEI n II, HOMM3, Cultures - Northlands, Mount & Blade: Warband, Tropico (4-5), Civ V-BE.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Mount and Blade is fantastic. What is your favorite module?
Floris Gameplay I think.
I kinda hate how it changes tournaments because now I can't freeload on my team too much and I like native arenas more, but without it I'm not used to the game anymore (in every other aspect).
Viking Conquest isn't too bad either imo

Chatroom