• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

What's your favorite Rockstar game?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Wolfensanity

Staff member
Over the past 20 years, Rockstar have released quite a lot of great singleplayer story games. Which one is your favorite?

Personally, I want to say RDR2, but RDR, GTA4, and LA Noire also come pretty close.

Radvantage

Administrator
Staff member
RDR2 for me as well; 2nd place is GTA V, each protagonist had a unique personality and the gameplay was absolutely fantastic. Didn't like the radio as much as what I remember of San Andreas's, but the heist missions and story tone was perfect imo.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
I've only played 2 Rockstar games with those being Red Dead Redemption and GTAV. Of those, my favorite would have to be RDR1. I adored that game.

I haven't played RDR2 yet so I can't say that, although I probably would if I had played it because for a solid few weeks @allout didn't stop tweeting about it arnoldcigar

So I'mma go with GTA2 because nostalgia :)

Chatroom