What's your ideal setting for the next Assassin's Creed game?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I think mine would be somewhere forested so we could see a return of tree parkour. The mountain climbing is origins is great. better than 3. we need that, but with trees, and not like black flag. bf felt too linear in its parkour. Needs to be a playground, not a path.
But yeah. Japan, vikings, anywhere really really dense. Obviously still have cities. Man playing as a young viking who meets these sages, thatd be pretty cool. (not sages like in bf but sages as in really old vikings who are assassins) and then have the french or english or the "cultured" peoples fight them.
parallel 3 a little

idk :p japan would be cool too. I like the buildings there. The colors are different too, than egypt. very much so

I always wanted a mayan game but we kinda got them in black flag and stuff. natives in 3. i just really like the idea of really old, ancient cultures following the creed or atleast having some connection to precursor artifacts or locations.
Honestly though, i wouldnt be surprised if the next one was just in rome again.

I think mine would be somewhere forested so we could see a return of tree parkour. The mountain climbing is origins is great. better than 3. we need that, but with trees, and not like black flag. bf felt too linear in its parkour. Needs to be a playground, not a path.
But yeah. Japan, vikings, anywhere really really dense. Obviously still have cities. Man playing as a young viking who meets these sages, thatd be pretty cool. (not sages like in bf but sages as in really old vikings who are assassins) and then have the french or english or the "cultured" peoples fight them.
parallel 3 a little

idk :p japan would be cool too. I like the buildings there. The colors are different too, than egypt. very much so

I always wanted a mayan game but we kinda got them in black flag and stuff. natives in 3. i just really like the idea of really old, ancient cultures following the creed or atleast having some connection to precursor artifacts or locations.
SO YES VIKINGS. AhAhayrhowohowhohoooo yessssssssssssSSSSSSSS

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
parallel 3 a little

Yeah, Rome is probably a safe bet. Let's just hope it's not Renaissance Rome so it's a little different.
Maybe one set in a German area would be cool. We'd get the Alps, lush forests, and big cities (or, y'know, barbarians if you want to go back a little farther). I also think one set in Greece and Asia Minor (modern-day Turkey) would be cool.

Chatroom