Woke Kavanaugh Takes™

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Brett Kavanaugh, a milquetoast semi-originalist/textualist, was recently nominated to the Supreme Court by Trump. In addition to not having a supremely activist judicial philosophy, he isn't wildly rich and has used a credit card. Needless to say, there has been much deeply necessary screeching in reaction. How many people do you think will die because of this? What are your Woke Kavanaugh Takes™?

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
i dont know much about him and im not american, but he just seems like a bad pick. Shouldn't a supreme judge be as NEUTRAL as possible? From what I heard he aint neutral for shizzle.

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
i dont know much about him and im not american, but he just seems like a bad pick. Shouldn't a supreme judge be as NEUTRAL as possible? From what I heard he aint neutral for shizzle.
Yeah, he's definitely more of a political conservative, and that's a valid criticism. If he's honest about his judicial philosophy though, it won't have much of an effect on his rulings.

Chatroom