• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

World of Warcraft Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. Here we will discuss all things World of Warcraft

Ahab

Known Poster
Premium Member
I quit after Lich king, came abck for a short time to check out Dalaran and Left again.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
Well, considering that I don't have an actual internet connection, I consider this game irrelevant to me. I can't wait to move out or get internet, whichever happens first.

I haven't played for a while, but then again, I never was an active player. I was casual and usually played sporadically for a few months, stopped, then later came back. Overall, though, I do enjoy the game. Especially when I make stupid characters, which is bound to happen with me xD

Chatroom