Zombie Apocalypse Plan

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cavemanman

The Greatest Face in Koridai
Ah, the fantasy that shall never come true. Unless cordyceps wants to hurry the fuck up and jump over to humans.

In any case, the zombie apocalypse is one of the most cliched scenarios ever, but non the less I'm curious to see what everyone would do.

Would you get off the grid? Live in a lonely cabin?

Would you try and rebuild?

Or would you become a murderer? Or cannibal?

Of course it's completely subjective to where you live. For those aussies on here, they have one giant ass backyard to run to.

Me, I live in Appalachia, (Dixielachia to be precise) So running out into the woods, and getting away from society is the most prevalent option, but quiet honestly the worst one. There are loads of people in the hills that are just completely cut off from society, and for good reasons. Most of these people aren't friendly with the law still standing. But when there's no police? Getting as far away from civilization as possible plants you right in their territories. My best bet would to find some sort of town, the one I live in, or the one next to mine. (As they're the closest towns in a good stretch.) Barring it up and hopefully finding some other people is my strat. Crossing fingers that those people aren't cannibals

What is your plan?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
Ah, the fantasy that shall never come true. Unless cordyceps wants to hurry the fuck up and jump over to humans.

In any case, the zombie apocalypse is one of the most cliched scenarios ever, but non the less I'm curious to see what everyone would do.

Would you get off the grid? Live in a lonely cabin?

Would you try and rebuild?

Or would you become a murderer? Or cannibal?

Of course it's completely subjective to where you live. For those aussies on here, they have one giant ass backyard to run to.

Me, I live in Appalachia, (Dixielachia to be precise) So running out into the woods, and getting away from society is the most prevalent option, but quiet honestly the worst one. There are loads of people in the hills that are just completely cut off from society, and for good reasons. Most of these people aren't friendly with the law still standing. But when there's no police? Getting as far away from civilization as possible plants you right in their territories. My best bet would to find some sort of town, the one I live in, or the one next to mine. (As they're the closest towns in a good stretch.) Barring it up and hopefully finding some other people is my strat. Crossing fingers that those people aren't cannibals

What is your plan?
I could never survive, so I'd probably just embrace my fate tbh.

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Well, my family knows a shitton of people, I know a shitton of people, I live in the countryside. So prolly try to build a strong base with plenty of people and then farm, we know where to get the equipment.

Chatroom