Breath of the Wild - In the Zelda timeline

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by GalacticPilgrim, Sep 8, 2017.

1. The consensus is that Breath of the Wild is somewhere in the "hero fails" timeline with A Link to the Past and the older games. This conclusion has been reach by taking a look at the world map, the creatures, and most importantly...links hat

As you may have seen in the recent game theory, which i may link below, all of the links in the hero fails timeline have a yellow band on links hat. This only appears in that timeline and guess what, links hat in Botw has the same band. This, along with having almost the same map as A link to the past and unique enemies only found in that timeline, it has to be that breath of the wild exists in the hero fails timeline. The only quest is where/when. I personally havent had the pleasure to play the game and spend time in it, figuring it all out for myself but it either is before a link to the past, after links awakening, or after the legend of zelda 2: the adventures of link.
    Before the game came out i was CONVINCED that the game was in the twilight princess timeline and with cosmetic items such as majors mask, it did not help. lol but those are not canon and while they have only been seen in the other timelines, they not being canon does not disprove the hero fails theory

After years and years of building the timeline and then a good bit of time theorizing where the new game fits, we have been blind to the key all along...the yellow band.

2. Nintendo really did a number on their timeline.

I haven't played in a month or two prior to the other night, so I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I recall believing that it has to be a new timeline or multi verse of some sort.

There are things in BOTW that can ONLY occur in their respective timelines, I will have to jump back into the lore so I can explain better.

GalacticPilgrim likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 2)