Coca Cola Vs Dr Pepper Vs Pepsi

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Coca Cola, Dr Pepper, or Pepsi?

• Coca Cola

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Arch

Known Poster
I prefer Coca Cola, like 6 times out of ten, Pepsi i like aswell, and I love Dr pepper, It tastes like liquid mandelkubb, and is good!

but usually i drink cola(pepsi or coke), if i don't feel like drinking coke, i will choose a Dr Pepper instead of any other drinks.

Dr Pepper is the best because their diet variation actually tastes like soda instead of horse piss
as a response to my previous post, I am in no way implying that horse piss is not a delicious beverage that I enjoy on many occasions - no, not at all. You can see me constantly chilling with the boys taking swigs of that sweet gooey liquid. I crack a can open for me and the family at least once a week. Anyway to avoid this becoming a ramble about horse piss, I was just implying that when I'm down to drink some soda, there's a specific taste I'm looking for. That of horse piss - dont get me wrong, horse piss has a good taste to it and the chunks go down well - just isnt what I'm after at those particular moments, you feel me?

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
as a response to my previous post, I am in no way implying that horse piss is not a delicious beverage that I enjoy on many occasions - no, not at all. You can see me constantly chilling with the boys taking swigs of that sweet gooey liquid. I crack a can open for me and the family at least once a week. Anyway to avoid this becoming a ramble about horse piss, I was just implying that when I'm down to drink some soda, there's a specific taste I'm looking for. That of horse piss - dont get me wrong, horse piss has a good taste to it and the chunks go down well - just isnt what I'm after at those particular moments, you feel me?
Do you ever just regret someone else's post?

Chatroom