Favourite PS2 Game?

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Fallout God, Aug 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. After seeing Ahab's thread I decided to make one on a console with much better games.
    My favourite two are Spartan Total Warrior, just awesome mowing down enemies and bosses with different weapons; and Star Wars, it followed ROTS but you (as Anakin) could decide the fate of the universe via multiple choices plus the Lightsaber duelling was fun.

How bout' you?

2. I've never played on a PS2, but the best game I have played that I can think of that was available on PS2 was probably Medal of Honor: Frontline.

3. Yeah..... I've never played a MOH so I can't say anything at all. XD
    Goddamn it K, couldn't you have said a game I knew!? I kid.

4. Either Ultimate Spiderman or Spider-Man 2. Those were like, the only two games I played on that system mostly. And San Andreas.

It wasn't until I got an Xbox 360 where my gaming horizon expanded exponentially

5. Oh, I forgot about San Andreas, so fucking nostalgic cruising round that city....

I went from PS2, Xbox (original), PS3, Xbox 360, PS4. But same.

6. I still play it today. It's still the best in the series, imo.

For me it was PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC

Fallout God likes this.
  7. I played this transformers video game that was so much fun, basically just ran around as Bumblebee destroying shit and it was so much fun. There was a story too but I never got far. Can't remember the exact name though.

Also there was a too violent for my age Punisher game that I replayed like 4 times, it was so much fun.

8. Hmmm, I think I might have played Transformers on PS2.
    Punisher?

9. Yeah Punisher, he's like a marvel superhero who basically just shoots and kills people because his entire family was massacred. More of an antihero really. It was such a badass game.

10. Well if you ever do play one, the best ones are Allied Assault which is only on PC and Frontline which is on GameCube, PS2, and original Xbox. The developers of the first COD game actually were some of the ones from Allied Assault, afterwards they just split off and created the COD games. Then another good one that I want to play is the first MoH game which was released on PS1.

11. Nice, who woulda thunk it with such a name? XD

12. Nice, who woulda thunk it with a name like that? XD

13. Hmm, alright. Thanks for the suggestion.

14. My favorite PS2 games include Rachet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Dynasty Warriors 5.

15. Spider-Man 2 (Treyarch)

16. Jack and Daxter

17. My favorite would have to be Rogue galaxy. It's a great story along with a good combat system. As well as interesting characters.

18. my favorite ps2 games have to be either Dark Cloud 1, Battlefront 2, and the GTA series.

Cameron Douglas likes this.