Grand Theft Auto V Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Here we can discuss Grand Theft Auto V and all things GTA

Eddie

The Writer
Love singleplayer, and I wish Rockstar adhered to promises of a single-player DLC instead of this Online bullshiza
The online mode has caused them to make the most money, sell the most copies in the entire lifespan of Rockstar, so it's hard to say it's entirely a negative, it does look like it is some fun

PipBoyofSteel155

Todd Howardinator
The online mode has caused them to make the most money, sell the most copies in the entire lifespan of Rockstar, so it's hard to say it's entirely a negative, it does look like it is some fun
It was fun up until after the Heist Update. Then they got greedy and overpriced every single vehicle in the game to force you to buy Shark Cards.

Kkgames35

Known Poster
I can't believe how real they were able to make the game feel, with its advanced graphics and physics and realistic reactions. They found the trick was to pay attention to detail to things that we don't really notice in our everyday lives and they put that in their games such as web browsing. The single player story is just spectacular, nothing else to say about it. Multiplayer seems like a ripoff. I would give it a 9/10

Eddie

The Writer
I can't believe how real they were able to make the game feel, with its advanced graphics and physics and realistic reactions. They found the trick was to pay attention to detail to things that we don't really notice in our everyday lives and they put that in their games such as web browsing. The single player story is just spectacular, nothing else to say about it. Multiplayer seems like a ripoff. I would give it a 9/10
The game came out in 2013 is think, and it still seems new, and it's crazy how much they have sold

Chatroom