• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

guul's flippin amazeballs pixel art

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
pixel art is ez as heck and requires no skill or talent. Trust me, I know, because i have no skill or talent

end
View attachment 30

pööv
View attachment 31

Hmm, got to say these look cool in a way.
But what the fuck is the last image? It looks like the Earth's core and mantle have been squashed together, exposed to space via the crust and sky being destroyed while the other end of the planet is perfectly fine. XD

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy department
Hmm, got to say these look cool in a way.
But what the fuck is the last image? It looks like the Earth's core and mantle have been squashed together, exposed to space via the crust and sky being destroyed while the other end of the planet is perfectly fine. XD
day on one side night on the other, hence the name pööv
päev is estonian for day, öö is estonian for night.
I dunno, that shit looks pretty legit, mate. I'm calling bluff.
it may look cool but it doesn't require skill. also looks cool imo, but its ez as fuk to make.
I'm not saying I don't have any skills, I'm just saying pixel art requires almost no skill at all.

Chatroom