Hearts of Iron IV mods?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I need some good mods to play HOI4 with my friend. He likes border gore, because he likes taking a smaller country and conquering those around it. This isn't that easy on vanilla since most territories are controlled or puppeted by a superpower, and South America gets Pax Americana'd so trying to have a war immediately brings the USA in.

He doesn't like Kaiserreich or Millenium Dawn (the political stuff confuses him, he's not that smart of a guy). He likes Red World, but I don't. Anyone recommend some good mods, with a lot of conquerable land?

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
I need some good mods to play HOI4 with my friend. He likes border gore, because he likes taking a smaller country and conquering those around it. This isn't that easy on vanilla since most territories are controlled or puppeted by a superpower, and South America gets Pax Americana'd so trying to have a war immediately brings the USA in.

He doesn't like Kaiserreich or Millenium Dawn (the political stuff confuses him, he's not that smart of a guy). He likes Red World, but I don't. Anyone recommend some good mods, with a lot of conquerable land?
Idk, you could try out the Great War mod,. Emperor of the World, Cold War: The Iron Curtain, etc

Chatroom