• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Hearts of Iron IV mods?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I need some good mods to play HOI4 with my friend. He likes border gore, because he likes taking a smaller country and conquering those around it. This isn't that easy on vanilla since most territories are controlled or puppeted by a superpower, and South America gets Pax Americana'd so trying to have a war immediately brings the USA in.

He doesn't like Kaiserreich or Millenium Dawn (the political stuff confuses him, he's not that smart of a guy). He likes Red World, but I don't. Anyone recommend some good mods, with a lot of conquerable land?

CJTreader

Staff member
Premium Member
I need some good mods to play HOI4 with my friend. He likes border gore, because he likes taking a smaller country and conquering those around it. This isn't that easy on vanilla since most territories are controlled or puppeted by a superpower, and South America gets Pax Americana'd so trying to have a war immediately brings the USA in.

He doesn't like Kaiserreich or Millenium Dawn (the political stuff confuses him, he's not that smart of a guy). He likes Red World, but I don't. Anyone recommend some good mods, with a lot of conquerable land?
Idk, you could try out the Great War mod,. Emperor of the World, Cold War: The Iron Curtain, etc

Chatroom