Homeless

Discussion in 'Life' started by GalacticPilgrim, Sep 13, 2017.

1. When i was 18-19ish i moved out of my moms house to finish school because she was on meth and a bunch of other stuff
    I lived at a friends for almost 2 years. I graduated high school early.
    I came back and lived at my moms for about 2 years to become her caretaker because she got cancer, for the second time

a couple days ago, i had to leave her again because of alcohol, drugs, and other bad choices in her life. She got a DUI, got in a bar fight, ended up on probation but still continues to drink and make stupid decision, be abusive
    After getting into an arguement, i went home and found most of my belongings destroyed so i decied it was time to leave and that i was never going to get her to change. My sister couldnt, my grandmother couldnt, why did i think i could be any different
    So now here i am, couch hopping and trying to figure out life. Had to give up my job as her caretaker because of all of the drama and nonsense but i am glad to be on Sb, where I can relax with my pals and just have a good time - without the outside world ruining it
    So im very thankful for you guys and the site

Kraze and guul66 like this.
  2. top 10 saddest anime endings with positive twists.

GalacticPilgrim likes this.
  3. :(

I believe in u

GalacticPilgrim likes this.
  4. fixed a few things with the fam, got my first timesheet sent in and should have my first check within 10 days

PipBoyofSteel155 likes this.