GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Metro is an atmospheric post-apocalyptic survival-action game franchise developed by 4A Games. The franchise is based off of the novel Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky. Here is where we can discuss Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, and the upcoming sequel, Metro: Exodus

Last edited by a moderator:

ODgoon

Staff member
I hope the raw and gritty gameplay stays, I loved scavenging for supplies and ammo. My only complaint was the lack of enemy types which made the first two entries feel a bit repetitive.

Eddie

The Writer
I hope the raw and gritty gameplay stays, I loved scavenging for supplies and ammo. My only complaint was the lack of enemy types which made the first two entries feel a bit repetitive.
I think the new Doom and Halo is good about various enemy types, so hopefully they get some inspiration from them.

ODgoon

Staff member
I think the new Doom and Halo is good about various enemy types, so hopefully they get some inspiration from them.
They have a post-apocalyptic setting to work with, just look at all the crazy animals that have come out of fallout. I don't know how close they stick to the book series though maybe they only put in what the author describes.