Metro: Exodus discussion

Discussion in 'Misc. Gaming' started by CJTreader2001, Aug 3, 2017.

1. #1 CJTreader2001, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
    Metro is an atmospheric post-apocalyptic survival-action game franchise developed by 4A Games. The franchise is based off of the novel Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky. Here is where we can discuss Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, and the upcoming sequel, Metro: Exodus

ODgoon and Eddie like this.
  2. This is an awesome series, I can't wait for Exodus.

CJTreader2001 likes this.
  3. Same here. I just finished the Metro Redux for the first time a couple weeks ago. I'm excited to see what they can do with the franchise with Exodus

ODgoon and Eddie like this.
  4. It's going to be fucking awesome

ODgoon and CJTreader2001 like this.
  5. I hope the raw and gritty gameplay stays, I loved scavenging for supplies and ammo. My only complaint was the lack of enemy types which made the first two entries feel a bit repetitive.

CJTreader2001 likes this.
  6. I think the new Doom and Halo is good about various enemy types, so hopefully they get some inspiration from them.

7. I've played about 8 hours of 2033, this one looks good and the graphics look very exceptional in my opinion.

CJTreader2001 and Eddie like this.
  8. They have a post-apocalyptic setting to work with, just look at all the crazy animals that have come out of fallout. I don't know how close they stick to the book series though maybe they only put in what the author describes.

Eddie likes this.
  9. now Ic an be comrade in snow tunNEL again. cyka blyat comrade huh huh uh. is very excited for thgis new metro game, yes eys yes.