Nintendo Switch Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Eddie, Jul 31, 2017.

1. The Nintendo Switch is the newest console that boasts both the home console experience and the mobile experience that was released on March 3rd of this year. This thread will be used to discuss the Nintendo Switch.

2. I have to say, I'm incredibly thrilled with the Switch. The games are amazing, the console itself works like a charm, and the portability is just plain phenomenal. Plus, BotW on Switch is my personal GOTY, so there ya go.

LordCringe likes this.
  3. Couldn't agree more

LordCringe and Dingo like this.
  4. While I've only played at a friends house, I can say that by just BotW alone, it's a hit for me.

And I'll be able to play Skyrim on a plane, which... which is just fucking rad

LordCringe likes this.
  5. What's your favorite upcoming game?

6. Fuck, BoTW was amazing. I'm not even that much of a widespread gamer, usually I only focus on a few games, but I must've played hundreds of hours of BoTW.

Eddie likes this.
  7. Did you play any Zelda before this one?

8. Yeah, I play Wind Waker (never beat it tho), Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

Eddie likes this.
  9. How does BoTW compare to them in your opinion?

10. I love the take on the world itself, since I love exploring every nook and cranny. Skyward Sword and Wind Waker both had big worlds too, so I guess they had that same aspect. BoTW is the best, in my opinion, but not by a long shot or anything. All of them definitely influenced my life.

11. Really looking forward to Mario Galaxy, and whatever Pokémon game Nintendo produces for the Switch.

Eddie and LordCringe like this.
  12. Going to be getting a Switch this month, any one know how good the online is?

13. Unfortunately, I don't do a whole lot of online stuff, so I haven't tried it yet. I think its only for Splatoon right now anyway.

14. Yeah, my sisters and dad play Splatoon but I don't, so I can't really help you there. But from them I haven't heard any complaints.

15. Honestly, it's an innovative awesome idea that can be used to game outside. However, if you're gonna go outside and game you might as well stay at home. I recognise people may enjoy gaming outside so this suits them, but not me.