• Welcome, Guest. SugarBombed.com is shutting down indefinitely no earlier than 02/02/2019 at 10PM Eastern. No backups will be made and any data pertaining to your account will be lost for good. Contact Potato on Twitter (@sb_potato) or on Discord to ask for a time extension if necessary to complete any backups. Please notify anyone who may want to backup data prior to the website deletion.

Overwatch Discussion Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eddie

The Writer
Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer online first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It was released in May 2016 for Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Here we will discuss all things Overwatch.

Curious, has anyone else been extremely unlucky with their lootboxes this event?

Usually I get at least 4 legendary skins throughout the entire event. This event I've only gotten 1 legendary so far and I've actually been playing considerably more than the others. Did they reduce the legendary drop rates? Because the event ends in like a day and I haven't gotten ANY of the skins I wanted. Can't afford to buy lootboxes now either. My friend that I play with basically whenever I play Overwatch has also only gotten two legendaries.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem or if I'm super unlucky. all i want is that soldier and widow skin...

Chatroom