Post your Steam username

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Eddie, Aug 7, 2017.

1. #1 Eddie, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Post your steam user name here so people can find and with with each other on steam

Post in this format

Username:
    Time zone:
    Times you usually play:
    Games you play:

2. #2 LordCringe, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Username: Crilium
    Time zone: EST
    Times you usually play: I don't use Steam a lot, but I'll play in the afternoon or at night.
    Games you play: GORN, and You Have Ten Seconds 2, as of right now.

3. cammyd99

Eddie likes this.
  4. Username: ODgoon
    Time zone: EST
    Times I usually play: Afternoon, night
    Games I play: gigantic (just started), verdun, mount and blade, csgo (rarely)

Eddie likes this.
  5. Kkgames35, EST, I don't have internet so I am rarely online

Eddie likes this.
  6. Username:Treader2001
    Time zone:EST
    Times you usually play: Evenings, mostly some time in between 4pm-10pm, but I don't know when I'll play once school starts
    Games you play: Just PUBG at the moment. I also have Civ 5 and 6, GTA V, Town of Salem, and Portal 2; but I don't play those much nowadays.

Eddie likes this.
  7. Username: guul66 | Memelord
    Time zone: GMT +2
    Times you usually play: Currently any time during the day, but starting from next month in the evenings and during weekends.
    Games you play: (Favourites in bold) TF2, Mount & Blade: Warband (All DLC), Foxhole, Insurgency, Paladins, Civ V (Also have BE, 4 and 3 in library), Tropico 5, Survivalist, Saints Row 3-4 (have 2, havn't played), Portal 2, Cultures - Northlands and 8th Wonder Of The World, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Guns Of Icarus Online

Also have PayDay 2 from the time it was free, but never played it and don't have it installed.

8. Username: - ̗̀the ̖́- мeeтcн (http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheyTookMitch/)
    Timezone: UTC+10:00
    Times you usually play.. I usually always have something up.
    Games you play: Team Fortress 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Terraria, Fallout New Vegas... I play a lot of stuff, but those are what I'm playing mostly. If not those, I'm usually in the GECK

9. Username: Kraze (http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzurboikraze/)
    Time zone: US East
    Times you usually play: 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M. (Midnight) or 3:00 A.M. but Im usually only playing with friends then.
    Games you play: CS:GO, Fallout 3, NV, and 4, TES, NBA 2K, and some other stuff.

10. WildHogKing

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)