Saints Row

Discussion in 'Misc. Gaming' started by guul66, Aug 11, 2017.

1. The better version of GTA

Discuss or be doomed into a life of ultra-realistic gritty games.

Cameron Douglas likes this.
  2. oh also its on sale right now (until August 14) really cheap get it if you want it

3. Well. I personally never thought of saints row as a GTA clone as in my opinion my favorite Saints Row game (Saints Row 2) beats my favorite GTA game (GTA Vice City) in terms of enjoyment.

guul66 likes this.
  4. I've never beaten a GTA, because in the middle of it being a gritty russian usually gets boring when you almost die from running and then tripping.
    Meanwhile in Saints Row you can raid a military base for a chopper first thing in the game and its just the right difficulty, really fun and rewarding.

Cameron Douglas likes this.
  5. Which would you recommend?

6. I myself have only played SR 3 and 4 and I would also reccomend them both (in that order), but SR2 fanbois hate 3 and 4 so idk if my opinion counts.

7. Start off with any. 1 is the serious one. 2 is the serious but a lot of the time hilarious one. 3 is the hilarious one and 4 is the insane bullshit cover of 3 clone but if you ask me it's just as fun and enjoyable. My personal favorite is 2 although I would recommend the later ones too for the humor if you want to see both sides of the franchise.

CJTreader2001 and guul66 like this.
  8. Well I asked for Saints Row 3 from Monte, once i get it, then ill give my opinion on it. Pip has told me it is a lot like GTA.

9. its a lot like gta but less gritty and more fun

10. Have you played GTA V? That one didn't seem so gritty to me

11. Saints Row still more fun.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)