TES Books any good?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
considering buying the two official elder scrolls books, lord of souls and the infernal city. anyone read them? if so, any good?

probably will buy them even if theyre bad bc tes but whatever

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
considering buying the two official elder scrolls books, lord of souls and the infernal city. anyone read them? if so, any good?

probably will buy them even if theyre bad bc tes but whatever
Personally, I found them boring, confusingly-written, and did little to "add" to the lore, instead investing in creating new lore. My opinion: save yourself the ten bucks.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Personally, I found them boring, confusingly-written, and did little to "add" to the lore, instead investing in creating new lore. My opinion: save yourself the ten bucks.
To be fair most books based on games tend to be shit, just like movies.

Dingo

Magic Sky Dog
To be fair most books based on games tend to be shit, just like movies.
Agreed. The one exception that I've read is the original StarCraft trilogy. They were actually half-decent. And I've heard good things about the Mass Effect books, though I've not read them myself.

Fallout God

Fallout God of Assassin's Effect
Agreed. The one exception that I've read is the original StarCraft trilogy. They were actually half-decent. And I've heard good things about the Mass Effect books, though I've not read them myself.
Hmm, really? I do love me some ME, I might check them out. Thanks Dingo.

Chatroom