Ubisoft's E3 2018 conference

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CJTreader

Known Poster
Premium Member
So are you guys looking forward to anything for Ubi3? Ubisoft's press conference has never been all that exciting to me, but I generally like their games, so I'm interested in whatever they might announce like Watch Dogs 3 or a new AC game.

Monte

Founder/Forum Cowboy
Staff member
Site Founder
Meh not really tbh :kanye: hopefully they’ll surprise me

Def not looking forward to the cringey gameplay trailers they do with how they think “real gamers” talk :lmaooo:

Wolfensanity

Staff member
I imagine we might see a new Watch Dogs, as well as The Division 2 and Beyond Good and Evil 2. Can't say I'm particularly excited for them but I'm always interested in seeing what new stuff they have in the works!

I wanted to bring this up because as of late because Ubisoft hasn't been saying anything, the only bit of info we have is "admin" console which was an April fools joke, you can find out more about it here

The article suggests that we are getting a Watch_Dogs 3 from the April fools, however, it's an April fools joke so it could simply be an easter egg and nothing else.

We know The Crew 2, Beyond Good and Evil 2, Skull and Bones and The Divison 2 is in the works. But I really hope we get a new announcement, preferably a stealth based games like Watch_Dogs or Splinter Cell but we won't know till the day.

What do you guys think?

Arch

Known Poster
I don't care much for Ubi, but FarCry 5 did surprise me in a positive way, so i dunno, i might keep an eye out for their conference.

Chatroom