Question What are the chances of us seeing Elder Scrolls VI or another Fallout game before 2020?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Pretty much as the title states. Do you think we will be getting ESVI or another Fallout game before the new decade? I know Bethesda have kind of stated that they don't yet have the tech to even start making the ESVI yet but what about another Fallout? Even one developed externally?

Unlikely. Definitely no new ES game, probably just more content for Legends and ESO. As for Fallout, I also doubt it. I don't think Bethesda really wants to give the license to another studio again because with FO4 they realized how much of a massive cash crop Fallout is. It could be possible, but I doubt it. So no. I'm estimating ES6 for like 2025-2026, so we honestly might not see another Fallout game until 2030, which is a crazy (and sad) thought.

Unlikely. Definitely no new ES game, probably just more content for Legends and ESO. As for Fallout, I also doubt it. I don't think Bethesda really wants to give the license to another studio again because with FO4 they realized how much of a massive cash crop Fallout is. It could be possible, but I doubt it. So no. I'm estimating ES6 for like 2025-2026, so we honestly might not see another Fallout game until 2030, which is a crazy (and sad) thought.
prosfessror oink mc onkinstan is atotally aaaaaa. miaaaybeeeee???????!??? COCULLDD BEE AIN A GCOUPLE YEARS... MY GUT SAYS THIS YEARSHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

CJTreader2001

Known Poster
Premium Member
Pretty sure it will be a fallout mmo by zenimax online. But arkane is who I would want to make an actual single player fallout game
I think you're probably right, but I'm dreading the announcement. I just want another real Fallout game, not a dopey, generalized Post-apocalyptic MMO.

fallout 4: part 2 coming november 11th 2030

return to the commonwealth where everything is exactly the fucking same but this time you play as the child of the sole survivor in a search for your father because he left you in sanctuary. also the institute is back and so is the brotherhood

Chatroom