Question What are the chances of us seeing Elder Scrolls VI or another Fallout game before 2020?

Discussion in 'Bethesda' started by RequimHD, Dec 24, 2017.

1. 10 chance.

I think TES6 is revealed in 2019, maaaybe this year.

2. so incredibly wrong

3. It's not unreasonable. in 2019 it'll have been about 4 years since FO4 which is the same amount of time between Skyrim and FO4, not to mention that pre-production has probably already started on the next TES game before Fallout 4 was shipped.

4. Godfather Pete has said time and time again that TESVI will only be released after their two other projects. In addition, you can't really predict a Bethesda dev cycle like that as they've been wildly inconsistent.

wildhogking likes this.
  5. na guys skyrim 2 will come out this September just you wait

wildhogking likes this.
  6. Pretty much what CJ said. They have two big projects they plan to release and finish before full production of TES6 begins. Pre-production started after Skyrim but I'd say right now the game is probably in the same stage it was in when Fallout 4 released.

I'm assuming we will get something this year from them, probably an announcement at E3 and a release this fall. The next game will probably come about 2022, marking TES6 to come about 2025-26.

CJTreader2001 likes this.