No Spoilers What books are you reading?

Discussion in 'Books/Written Media' started by Potato, Aug 8, 2017.

1. A nerd is a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.

I'm not sure how much I fall into this. I am introverted, but I have enough social skills to get by. I am also not very studious as I should be.

So, Fuck no I'm not a fucking nerd!!!!!

I am a dweeb though

2. weeb shit

Obama likes this.
  3. Not gonna lie, I haven't sat down and really got into a book in a while. BUT, I will suggest a couple books anyway.

Incarceron and Sapphique. They're both pretty fun and interesting books if you're into steampunk-esque literature. They're part of the same two-part series with Incarceron being the first, so if you plan on checking them out, read that one before Sapphique. :)

4. I was reading The Hobbit, although I haven't read any more in a while. Maybe I'll keep reading today lol

5. I've read that book 4-5 times, it's really quite good. Bit boring at times, but meh.

6. I really like this book I found lying around it's called Siemens how to operate your washing machine

Avalon Centrifuge and guul66 like this.
  7. oh that book sucks the ending is very disappointing.

8. Just started "A Night of the Seven Kingdoms" which is a prequel/spin off book to A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R Martin. I am enjoying it so far

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)