What games are you buying in 2017-18?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GalacticPilgrim, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Minecraft
    Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition + Awaken the Nightmare DLC
    Assassin's Creed Origins
    Wolfenstein 2
    Battlefront 2
    Far Cry 5
    Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

2. Wolfenstein 2,
    Metro Redux,
    NBA 2K 18,
    Prey (still have not got around to it),
    Battlefront 2 (maybe)

GalacticPilgrim likes this.
  3. Divinity Original Sin 2
    Wolfenstein 2
    Pillars of Eternity 2
    ---
    Can't really think of much else that I am currently looking forward to/don't already own.

4. I already bought NBA 2K18, probably Need for Speed: Payback and CoD: WWII. idk what else. Mainly saving money to upgrade my PC and maybe get new shoes.

5. I bought Divinity and it was fucking great!
    I'll buy the new south park Fractured But Whole game because i love south park and loved the stick of truth.

... other than that i'm not very interested untill Cyberpunk 2077 is released i wager.
    which i am so hyped for.

6. I want so many games in the next few months, but being on the college time/budget I will probably have to wait on some price drops

7. Cuphead
    Divinity Original Sin 2 or Path of Exile 2

ODgoon likes this.
  8. Might buy cuphead now tbh. Maybe Forza 7 as well.

9. just got dark souls 3 at walmart for $20 when its still priced @ $60 online and on the xbox market place

10. Probably going to go against all my natural instincts and buy Star Wars: Battlefront 2

...I enjoyed the beta much more than I expected to, and the promise of keeping the DLC free to everyone makes it a lot more tempting that the previous game ever was.

11. do it. dooo it. just have fun and stop letting the world make you stress over buying games or what it means to enjoy a game. just have fun, and get it if you think ti will be fun

UrbaNebula likes this.